Kaveh Moeinfar (born August 8, 1974) is an Iranian director and writer. He started his career in cinema by collaboration with some great and famous Iranian Directors as an assistant director in 1998 and continued this until 2005.
Some of the Iranian movies which he has participated in as an assistant director are:
– Blackboards (2000) directed by Samira Makhmalbaf
– A Time for Drunken Horses (2000) directed by Bahman Ghobadi
– Kandahar (2001) directed by Mohsen Makhmalbaf
– At Five in the Afternoon (2003) directed by Samira Makhmalbaf
– Stray Dogs (2004) directed by Marzieh Meshkini(Makhmalbaf)
– Sex & Philosophy (2005)
Kaveh has also worked with Siddiq Barmak, a Golden Globe-winner Afghan film director and producer in his movie “OSAMA” (2003) as an Assistant Director.
Life without Life (2017) is Kaveh’s first feature film.
10 years ago, my father was diagnosed with cancer and six months later he passed away. Since when I’ve always been preoccupied with the question, how did he live? Or how should have he lived?
In “Life without Life” I wanted to invite the audience, no matter where they’re from, to this simple point:
“Life has no rewind Button.”
If some day we were informed that we haven’t got much time, we shouldn’t feel as if for all these years, we’ve been alive but we weren’t living.